REHABILITATION FAMILY CAMPS
One-day camps (children with their mothers) - on-site in the Carpathians or at a recreation center within the city
Every child living in Ukraine can become a participant of this camp. After all, the war has affected the psycho-emotional state of everyone.
The average number of participants is 70 people.
RECOVERY Family 6
6 days (children with mothers or only children aged 10+)
Takes place in a recreation complex within the city
Participants of this camp are pre-selected, preference is given to: families from the temporarily occupied territories, cities where hostilities are taking place, children whose relatives were killed or are fighting.
RECOVERY Family 14
14 days (children with mothers or children with fathers-soldiers)
The camp takes place in a recreation complex outside the city or in the Carpathians.
Participants of this project are families who have suffered the most from the war: have PTSD, lost relatives, fought in "hot spots", became disabled as a result of hostilities.
PROGRAMS OF "RECOVERY CAMP" CAMPS
- Restore positive emotional state of mother and child
- Involve parents in group and individual work with psychologists
- Provide mothers with psychological crisis support
- Create new useful communications between mothers and children
- To return the feeling of carefree childhood to children for one day
- Identify those families who are in dire need of further systematic psychological assistance;
- Give mothers the opportunity to relax, feel joy, see happy children, abstract from problems, find time for their mental and physical health
- To bring children joy, happiness, a sense of security and safety
- To teach mothers to find resources for further life and adaptation in a new place
- To conduct a comprehensive program of crisis psychological assistance for mothers and adolescents
- To teach mothers to provide proper emotional and psychological assistance to themselves and their children
- To motivate women to remember about love for themselves and their bodies through body-oriented exercises and healthy nutrition;
- To undergo comprehensive psycho-emotional rehabilitation with the whole family, to abstract from problems, to find time for their mental and physical health
- Ensure the process of resocialization of participants
- To introduce participants to the course of long-term psycho-therapy, which will continue after the camp
- Conduct a comprehensive program of crisis psychological assistance for mothers and adolescents
- Partially restore the physical health of participants
- Provide psychological resources and strength for life in difficult circumstances.