More than 1000 consultations conducted by UCARE psychologists and psychotherapists with war witnesses since the start of the project in August 2022.Ucare.me
Of the total number, 68.9% of consultations were conducted by psychologists and 31.1% – by psychotherapists.
The assistance was provided to 17.7% of men and 82.3% of women, of which 12.6% are internally displaced persons.
Among the users of the service:
- 27.7% – requests related to acute stressful conditions;
- 17.3% – requests related to the consequences of military operations;
- 15.2% – requests related to the relationship between parents and children;
- 13.4% – requests related to family relationships;
- 5.1% – inquiries related to loss and grief;
- 4.7% – inquiries related to violence;
- 16.6% – other inquiries.